Explain a technology and the problem that the technology solves. You may choose your topic, but it must be clearly related to nonprofit and government technology issues.
The required format is the Ignite style of presentation, where 20 slides are presented, each being shown for 15 seconds. The intent is to provide an informative, visually engaging, fast-paced and focused overview of a single topic.
You’ll use Google Slides to create and give the presentation.
The project consists of five parts:
- Brochure-length presentation description – due January 27
- Twitter-length (140-characters or less) description – due February 3
- TWENTY slides (no more, no less) created using Slides in Google Docs (7 points) — draft due February 10; final version due March 2. This includes a title slide identifying the presentation topic and author. NOTE: You must cite sources and links to resources on slides.
- Optional: preview presentation for instructor (February 11, 18, 25)
- In class presentation of the slides (8 points) – to be scheduled (March 11, 18, 25, or April 1)